[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4ID LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mgburton78@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KY4ID LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 04:25:58 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KY4ID
Operator(s): KY4ID
Station: KY4ID

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

---------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

This was my first go at the CW NA Sprint and I had a lot of fun. It took about
an hour and 15 minutes to really settle in and get the hang of it. Thanks, N0AX,
for talking me into it. You easily hold the record for the most repeats I asked
for from a single op. LOL. Sorry about that!

Worked teammate AA5JF on all 3 bands, including 20m (groundwave), and K4BAI in
the closing minutes on 80m. Almost the exact same scenario happened last weekend
too. Crazy. Got most of the SE Coalition ops in the log as well. Thank y'all for
slowing down for me as soon as you heard my call. That meant a lot. Thanks to
Jeff, KU8E for setting everything up.

Sorry for the repeats and for any calls that I couldn't pull out. Have a good
weekend and see you next time. 73, Burton, KY4ID.