[3830] CWOpen NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn5olarry@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 06:46:49 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): :12

   20:   5     5
Total:   5     5  Total Score = 25

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Although some will think this score is pitiful, I am thankful that I was able to
make even these 5 QSOs.  Why?  Many of you know that my wife is, for all
practical purposes, an invalid.  And, she was having a rough time this weekend.
So, no sooner than I had gotten settled in to make a few contacts, I got a text
message from our bedroom.  The text read, "Need help.  Come now."  So,
guess what I did?  I went as fast as possible.

Here it is Sunday morning in the wee hours and this is my first chance to get
back to the radio to report my score.

I'm not asking for any pity.  Rather, all this is a demonstration of having
proper priorities in life.  Family is far more important than radio.

High fives and huge thanks to all my good friends who volunteered to operate on
one of our 2 teams in the Deep Dixie Contest Club.  Perhaps many of you worked
one of our members from either Team Steamboat or Team Firebird.

And, I look forward to working you in our next contest....maybe the Sprint next
weekend.

Visit our web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson  NN5O
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M - 100w to a quasi-horizontal loop up 35' or so