[3830] IARU VE6SH/7(@VE7UF) AC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tellam@mccarthy.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VE6SH/7(@VE7UF) AC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 16:09:52 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: VE6SH/7
Operator(s): VE6SH VE7JH VE7XF VE7ZO VE7UF
Station: VE7UF

Class: AC HP
QTH: Cournay

  160:     9            3       1
   80:    21           10       2
   40:   277     8     23      10
   20:   617   195     42      40
   15:   290           31      32
   10:     6            4       1
Total:  1220   203    113      86  Total Score = 1,018,283

Tough conditions at the start of the contest, but improved overnight. Thanks to
Duane VE7UF for the use of his excellent contest station and Gabor VE7JH for
organizing the crew and of course to Jim VE7ZO and Ralph VE7XF (as well as
VE7UF, VE7JH) for operating with me. Great to hand out the AC multiplier and I
hope we were able to satisfy the contesters by being active! And yes,
"AC" is an actual multiplier and a valid exchange!! Tim VE6SH/7