[3830] All Asian CW AD5A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ad5a@gvtc.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW AD5A SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 00:03:17 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AD5A
Operator(s): AD5A
Station: AD5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 30.0

   80:   15    14
   40:  300    85
   20:  448   126
   15:  181    79
Total:  944   304  Total Score = 291,536

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is my personal best in this contest, which isn't surprising, however it
came about in a very different way than I expected. I was envisioning  solid
runs on the higher bands and that 15m might well be my best band. It didn't
happen that way for me, at least from here in South Texas. 15m was lackluster,
at best, no QSO's at all on 10m. The bands were noisy and I guess with the A
index in mid-teens, that was a bit of a blanket on the high bands. That said,
20m and 40m during our overnight hours were very good. The sweet spot from here
was 0600z - 1200z. I had hoped to break 1,000, but a dismal Sunday afternoon
kept that out of reach. Still fun.

Power plant: Flex 6600 and Flex PGXL amp.
Antennas: Stacked JK mid-tri's and Stacked 40m Moxons on a 190' tower
          80m dipole @100 ft, no RX antenna.

Thanks for the QSO's