[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3MIS Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ve3mis.vhf@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3MIS Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 00:15:32 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: VE3MIS
Operator(s): VA3CW VA3ELE VA3FIP VA3HES VE3JK VE3KFL VE3MYO
Station: VE3MIS

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN03EQ

    6:  279   164
    2:  147    37
  222:   27    15
  432:   68    26
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  521   242  Total Score = 142,538

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

What a great contest. Really great time with the team mates making some amazing
QSOs on 6m and even a little 2m Es treat on Sunday Evening. The crew consisted
of: Andy VA3CW, Peter VA3ELE, Ancil VA3FIP, Mark VA3HES, John VE3JK, Tony VE3KFL
& Zachary VE3MYO. The gear cooperated flawlessly with the exception of
needing to climb the 6m tower to unstick the old JAM 4(oops, I mean HAM4 rotor
that once again got stuck in the end stop) Having the FLEX 6600 on 6m and a FLEX
6400 on 2m were huge benefits being able to watch and listen for SSB/CW or FM
activity while plucking away on FT8. With the new analog category, we were able
to work a nice mix of stations on all modes and even 2/3rds of 6m Qs were on
SSB. I hope this category stays, I truly believe it will bring back a lot of
excitement to the hobby.

This one will be pretty tough to beat, but we will try and try again and have
fun while doing it.

Big special thanks go out to my wife for letting me off the leash on our
anniversary and even making a huge batch of perogies for us!

See you in the next one.

73 de Peter VA3ELE