[3830] ARRL Dig AA9RK SO1R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig AA9RK SO1R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 01:14:11 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: SO1R-8 LP
QTH: EN53xa

Total:  25  Total Score = 95

Club: West Allis Radio Amateur Club

Comments:

I only operated for maybe an hour, but I think this contest is a good idea and I
want to support it.  The ARRL submission website says my score is 95, so let's
go with that.

The thing that bugs me about FT4 in a contest, though, is that you don't usually
get an acknowledgment to your Tx4 (RR73).  Sometimes you will get sent Tx3 (R
EN53) over and over again if they don't copy your RR73, and you can't tell if
they stopped because they received it or if they just quit trying, unless they
explicitly send you a Tx5 (73).