[3830] WPX CW ED3O(EA3CX) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arravaz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ED3O(EA3CX) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 22:18:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: ED3O
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: PK430
Operating Time (hrs): 35:54

   20: 2373

Club: CATALONIA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Many thanks for the Qso´s!!! Enjoyed the contest a lot!
As an Old Timer I´m not used to the assisted category and so I worked the
contest running 99% of the time and only went to S/P when the rates were really
low, loosing some precious multipliers that were in the bandmap.
As always Murphy came to visit, first night one of the rotors stuck to South,
making the 6 el yagi useless (thanks Santi for fixing it, while I was sleeping),
had a blue screen and a monitor failure... nothing too bad, hi.

Rig: Yaesu FTDX10
Amp: Home made, 8X MRF151 900W OUT
Antennas: 6 el yagi up 20m, 5 el yagi up 30m and 3 el Quadlong up 19m fixed to
USA.

Many thanks to EA3CCN, EA3EBN and EA3EZD for letting me use their PK430 station
and to EA3CCN and EA3O for help in setting the station.

73, Ariel