[3830] WPX CW A71BX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a71bx@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW A71BX SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 07:04:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: A71BX
Operator(s): A71BX
Station: A71BX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
OpMode: SO2R

This is the first all bands contest since 10 yrs!

With all new setup, this was the test for the station.

First day, found that 15m rotor is not moving and the antenna was beaming some
where outside EU range. So, I decided to stop and solve this issue, until I went
with last minute solution "which is climb the tower and turn the antenna
manually to EU and leave it there!". This is result to, that I have stopped
operation for hours during day time (about 10 hours) and lost many QSO's.

Second day was better and QSOs on 15m went from 80 Qs to 615 Qs as will as 10m
which was about 100 Qs the first day.

Thanks to all for the QSOs. enjoyed this weekend activity and hope to see you
soon.

73 de A71BX