[3830] WPX CW NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 07:19:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K7ENA N6NC N6KI WQ6X K4RB WM6Y
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:    7
   20: 1628
   15: 1094

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Found Condx mediocre from a few days before the contest when condx better.
barely mustered up enough Operators to put together the multi-Two effort.
Lots of QRN from static clashes on 20, 40 and 80. Almost made our goal of 4000
Qs
and 10 Million points so we were happy about our overall results. Thanks again
to John WA6TQT for use of his great site. 73 Dennis N6KI