[3830] WPX CW WA1FCN SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA1FCN SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 01:20:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WA1FCN
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: WA1FCN

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I was not going to be available for this, then at the last minute
I found out I could participate.  Almost a full time effort.
Conditions not up to what they were for over 3 weeks prior to
contest.  After many years of SB 40 it's sure nice to be not
completely worn out after the contest.   Next weeks ARRL Digital
contest should be very interesting!
     TH5 @ 75 ft   TH6 @   45 ft
     BoB WA1FCN