[3830] WPX CW N4IJ SOSB10 Unassisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougn4ij@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4IJ SOSB10 Unassisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:10:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4IJ
Operator(s): N4IJ
Station: N4IJ

Class: SOSB10 QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: NC

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

When deciding to try 10m qrp I thought I might have some fun with qrp, but it
was difficult most of the time, No Europe heard Saturday. Late Sunday worked
several of the big guns from EU with good antennas. Otherwise it was South
America, a few Australia and minimal USA.  Actually quite boring with poor
conditions. Rig:
IC-756 and TH3 tribander at 45 ft.