[3830] ICWC MST KB4QQJ QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KB4QQJ QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 04:00:04 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z May 3

Call: KB4QQJ
Operator(s): KB4QQJ
Station: KB4QQJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75

Total:  27  Mults = 27  Total Score = 729

Well I got to play in all three inaugural MST events! Got to play longer in the
0300z test so did a little better. Heard nothing on 80m but 40 stayed active
till I had to sign. For the future I'll likely not get to play in the 1300z and
1900z events but the 0300z is on my list. Thanks to Howard WB2UZE and the ICWC
for putting this together. 73, Randy_KB4QQJ