[3830] FlQP KF6NCX SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KF6NCX SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 22:48:15 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.25

   40:    3     0
   20:   18     5
   15:   16     2
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   37     7  CW Mults = 22  Ph Mults = 4  Total Score = 2,132

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was really surprised and happily surprised to find so much activity in the
contest.  There were lots of strong CW stations coming out of FL.  Great job!
Thanks for the QSOs!  I was glad to find 15 open quite nicely but heard nothing
on 10 either day.  I only operated for the last hour of the contest on Sunday.
Fifteen meters was not open during that time I found, but 20 was going well.
73,
Larry