[3830] FlQP N7AME SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N7AME SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 22:43:33 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: N7AME
Operator(s): N7AME
Station: N7AME

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:
   20:          23
   15:          10
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0      33  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,518

Very interesting contest with opening here an there.   Was surprised(?) some of
the operates were only looking to the north or east.  They would hear us then
rotate their beams to the west and we were able to work with good audio.   Great
contest this year with the alphabet calls.   I did not get them all.