[3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 22:17:27 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Remote Operation

   10:    3
--------------------
Total:  406     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 108,004

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was juggling between the FLQP and the UK/EI DX CW contests. Last year they
were on different weekends.

I decided to try low power this time for the power multiplier. I had far fewer
contacts than last year with high power, as expected, but my score was higher
with the power multiplier. I don't think I'd have the patience to try QRP for
the bigger power multiplier though.

>From here, 20m was the best for propagation. 40m was problematic during the day
with low power but was ok as evening approached. 15m was too long. For the most
part, only the fixed stations heard me there. I managed to pick up 3 fixed
stations on 10m but never heard any of the roaming stations.