[3830] FlQP W1NN SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W1NN SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 22:10:41 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: OH

--------------------
Total:  327     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 87,636

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

It's been a while since I put in an effort in the FQP.  I have operated as a
mobile 3-4 times and lived in FL as a boy, so I feel like I'm half a Floridian.
A few years back operating from Ohio I managed to win a plaque for achieving the
earliest sweep so I was attempting to repeat that feat, but I doubt that I will
do so this time, since it took me until 1911Z on the second day to finally get
my last two counties - MON and DAD (thanks to K1XX).

The mobiles did an amazing job.  Sorry to hear about the K4OJ problem on
Saturday  but good to hear them back on the road on Sunday.

Too bad about 40 meters.  In a normal year, it should yield many more contacts.
The HP stations were working guys who couldn't hear me.  15 was also
disappointing considering how good the band has been recently.

Long live the FQP!

73, Hal W1NN (back in OH)