[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:07:21 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 30

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON

Total:  47  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,974

Nice to work some familiar calls. I was mistaken 3 times for VE3NRA (unusual,
I've never had that one before) and twice for VE3NNT (that happens all the time,
HI). When I picked my call from a list of VE3NRx, where about half were already
gone, I chose T because it was the shortest in code. Now they get to choose any
available call they want as long as it is in the right province. Maybe it's time
to try to get a two letter call. Sadly, someone has to pass away for that to
happen.

I also noticed a problem when I switch from the keyboard to the key. Often the
first letter or two is gibberish. Must work on that!

Elecraft K3, KPA500, N1MM+, 80m dipole 35' and SteppIR DB18E at 43'. The DB18E
only works on 40 when the temperature is below freezing, which it is today.