[3830] ARRLDX SSB NG1M SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ng1m.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NG1M SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 02:13:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NG1M
Operator(s): NG1M
Station: NG1M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: RI

  160:    0      0
   80:   21     63
   40:   48    144
   20:  488   1464
   15:  231    693
   10:   73    219
-------------------
Total:  861   2583  Total Score = 514,017

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First time I ever did this contest.  It was slow in the beginning but got some
good runs in Saturday & Sunday.  Conditions were not great, but it was fun
due to lots of people operating from all over the world.  Thx for the Qs!

And once again, the Laws of RF Physics made clear the point that my station is
not set up for DX low band competitions.  I got more Qs on 10M than 40M &
80M combined.  Power is POWER – I was heard on heard on the high bands and
made lots of Qs.  Spent too much time in S&P mode as opposed to running;
three solids runs comprised over half my contacts.

Lessons learned for CQ WPX SSB at the end of the month

Radio: FLEX 6400 & Power Genius XL Amp
Antennas: WTRC 2014 TB & wires (lacks 160M)
Logging: N1MM