[3830] ARRLDX CW NX0I SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NX0I SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 18:13:21 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 15.3

   80:   18    14
   40:  121    51
   20:  219    68
   15:  130    50
   10:   23    14
-------------------
Total:  511   197  Total Score = 302,001

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Radio: Icom 7600 w/Palstar HF-Auto Tuner
Antenna's: Hustler 6BTVertical, Palomar 140' Wire
Conditions are starting to improve as my 15 meter score indicates.
Heard lots of stations I could have worked if I still had a beam.
Forward gain with a front to back antenna makes all the difference in these DX
contests.  Lots easier and much quicker to get the Mults you might need and bust
 thru pileups easier.

Not complaining though as I love working contests especially the CW tests.
Too much yelling to try and break a pileup, my voice can't take 48 hours of that
anymore.
Thanks for the qso's I did make.
73's Jerry/NX0I