[3830] CQ160 CW VE3YT Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3YT Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 16:51:59 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 670  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 22  Total Score = 265,598

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Wasn't on as much as last year so I had fewer Qs but a bit higher score because
of DX on Friday night especially.  The East-West bidirectional beverage was a
bit help but I need something to the south -- I'm sorry if you're in Florida and
called me and I couldn't hear you well enough.  Missed WY, DC, Labrador, and the
three northern territories (NT, NU, YK).  Thanks for all the fun!  Best 73, Vic
VE3YT