[3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, phillipbarsky@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3EW Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:59:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3EW
Operator(s): K3EW
Station: K3EW

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MD

   80:  191    44
   40:   58    33
   20:   85    33
   15:   25    17
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  364   130  Total Score = 47,320

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Especially on SSB, with no beam for higher bands, I am at a disadvantage. Spent
too much time at beginning looking for multipliers on high bands, and nr of
QSO's was paltry. Should have started on 40 per sage advice couple of years back
from WX3B, and then hit 20 for a short time to collect mults. So, I got to 40
late and after dinner had great runs on 80. Due to almost an hour time off at
dinner, worked until just before 0500Z. Participation definitely was down by
that time.
Had a lot of ethereal qsos but new rig audio output really is great even with my
hearing loss. I pulled all but one out.  Thank you to Dennis N8IVN for on the
air adjustment of speech compressor Friday night for an hour. Really paid off-
did not hesitate to call very weak western stations- almost always got a
response. If you are looking for one, the new Yaesu FTdx10 is quite a package.

Thank you to all of the PVRC'ers, including Dave at W1AW.