[3830] NAQP SSB AE6JV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae6jv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AE6JV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 03:01:23 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AE6JV
Operator(s): AE6JV
Station: AE6JV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 2.1

   40:  19     14
   20:  24     13
Total:  43     27  Total Score = 1,161

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Not much time for contesting because of family obligations. Also my laptop is in
the shop for a new battery so I kept a paper log and transferred it to my
contest logger after the contest. Good thing I check it because for one QSO my
hand slipped on the keyboard resulting in garbage for the call and the
exchange.

20M seemed to have better conditions between 2000z and 2130z. Signals seemed
weaker on 40M from 2130z to 2230z.