[3830] NAQP CW VO2AC Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VO2AC Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 16:59:28 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VO2AC
Operator(s): VO2AC
Station: VO2AC

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   40:   29    14
   20:   54    23
   15:   43    16
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  127    54  Total Score = 6,858

Club:

Team: The MCC Boys #1

Comments:

Other priorities prevented me from getting on for most of the late afternoon and
early evening.  Came back to the shack at 0300Z with the intention of staying
until the end.  Only about a dozen signals barely heard on 40m and nothing on
80m, not even on the N1MM Spectrum Display / Waterfall Bandmap (using an SDRPlay
RSP1A and RSP2).  I checked the FT8 frequencies and there was a faint signal on
40m and nothing on 80m.  There was visible aurora in the area Friday night
before.  Perhaps there was some Saturday night as well?

73,

Chris VO2AC / VE3FU