[3830] RTTY Roundup W4TMO M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4TMO M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 20:28:48 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: W4TMO
Operator(s): W4TMO N4CW
Station: W4TMO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:    98
   40:    61
   20:   135
   15:    15
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   309       0  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 39  Total Score = 27,501

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tree cutting near tower at N4CW forced last minute change to use my station as
remote op.  Missed first few hours with technical problems (luv ya Murphy).
Once ironed out, we had some fun with 100 watts and a Windom antenna.
Appreciate all the QSO's.  Hope to see many of you in upcoming QSO parties.  73
and HNY!  Jim and Bert.