[3830] RTTY Roundup KC4LZN SO(A) RTTY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4lzn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KC4LZN SO(A) RTTY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:45:09 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: KC4LZN
Operator(s): KC4LZN
Station: KC4LZN

Class: SO(A) RTTY LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 7:09

   80:    31
   40:    67
   20:    62
   15:    15
   10:     5
-----------------------
Total:   180       0  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 8  Total Score = 9,180

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Got the 7300 last year and found this rig could do FSK. I've normally run AFSK
and had to fiddle with the audio to make it right and then the alignment of the
frequency and all. Wow, this made for ease. Started out with just one cable
connection along with Win4IcomSuite then somewhere in the mix, the rig wouldn't
transmit. Right smack in the middle, shifted to the two cable concept but it was
a learning curve and lost a lot of time, along with some other stuff that pulled
me away, hard to focus on the problem. Finally, got the rig settings right, com
ports right and then was back up and running. Tried 10 for a few but was only
hearing California stations. 15 was busy and 20 was just absolutely busting. Did
make some contacts across all of the bands. Fun contest. Settings saved for the
next RTTY contest so I won't have an issue next time, except for the uninvited
guest Murphy. 73, stay safe.