[3830] KRC SST N5JJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST N5JJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:17:12 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 10

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

   40:  70     34
Total:  70     34  Total Score = 2,380

Worked the hour running on 40m.  Band seemed fair as signals were weak and many
in the noise.  My second SST and did a little better.  Thought about trying 80m
toward the end but felt it was best to stay on 40m.  Too much noise tonight and
40 was poor so pretty sure 80 was too.  Have better antenna on 40.  Very fun
contest and love helping guys get their practice in.  We can always use new ops
in the contests and they need their work to get there.  I will continue to play
this one.  Thanks to all who called and cu in the next one,  73,  Rick