[3830] CQWW CW NN7CW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN7CW@gmx.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN7CW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:48:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 44:31
Radios: SO2R

  160:   88    14       39
   80:  380    19       64
   40: 1285    23       82
   20: 1162    27       88
   15: 1112    25       84
   10:   26     9       10
------------------------------

Same station setup, Unassisted as usual and no time spent on analyzing
propagation properties, or band activities beforehand. During the contest, condx
seemed to be more or less similar to what was going on last year. Which was good
news, because my strategy was based on last year's result. I targeted 5M points,
which meant I had to up my game by 20%. I'm pleased to see that I reached almost
30%.
The other goal was to achieve a full-time effort, but once again, I crapped out
after 31h (+11h before the contest) and had to grant myself 3h of sleep.
Apart from intermittent keying freezes, everything worked out nicely.
Thanks everyone and I'll see you in the next one!
73, Wolf