[3830] CQWW CW 9A5Y M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9A5Y M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:22:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A3LG 9A5CM 9A5CY 9A7DX 9A9EE
Station: 9A5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN85

  160:  286    18       73
   80: 1275    33      104
   40: 1790    37      137
   20: 1548    39      133
   15: 1159    38      129
   10:  129    27       81
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi,

One more WW for the memories...

We still use only Run & Mult stn..
So without inband we reach our Score limit I think.

We have improve our last year score by 10%. And today had a club meeting to
figure out how to be at least 10% better next year and that makes me very happy
:)

The whole team are from my hometown and I'm proud of it.
we included one DX hunter into contest for the first time, and that looks like a
winning combination when it comes to hunzing Mults  ;)

Highlights:
305q first hour (with only 2stn)
WH7T on 20 in near the end,
HC2AO on 80 in daylight, XE2X on 160, some Caribbean's on 10, JA's on 160, good
15m and great 80m...
But fur above all that, hanging out with friends and "thinking
Contest" for 48hours ;)

This time had some technical issues but that didn’t spoil our fun :)
I'm sure we'll be better next time

Thanks for Q'S and congrats to betters !

73's from YANKEE TEAM

Vedran, 9a7dx