[3830] CQWW CW KC4LZN SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4lzn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KC4LZN SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:26:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KC4LZN
Operator(s): KC4LZN
Station: KC4LZN

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NFL

  160:
   80:   14     8        7
   40:   31    14       22
   20:   62    13       47
   15:   76    17       43
   10:   22     9       13
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I dabbled a little with this contest last year with a different software. This
year I used N1MM and boy, what a difference. The amount of information at your
fingertips made it easy looking for the multipliers. Straight S&P with time
constraints. Got notification about the BY and the DU but just couldn't bust it.
BY was just at the noise level and DU was surprisingly loud at S8 thinking I had
a chance. I just may have, had there not been a contest because the pileup was
prevalent. Worked AK the day before the contest and thought it would be just as
easy during the contest. As soon as he came on board, couldn't touch him. Let
the dust settle and ultimately got them on 15 AND 40. Conditions were behaving
with some noise during the second day, 40 upwards of S6. Had a blast. 6 new
ATNO's!