[3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 08:51:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70R E70T E72T E74A E74N E76C E77C E77CW E77DX E77EA YT9A
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor, JN84IX

  160:  212    19       81
   80: 1091    35      108
   40: 2427    38      137
   20: 2155    39      136
   15: 1507    38      136
   10:  159    30       81
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we stucked into some unpredictable problems on beginning.
from some reason we got RFI into our switching control boxes
it took us some time to figure out what was the problem and how to
avoid it. Also later during the contest we could see RFI into our PC network
caused by new 15m stack direction JA.
We also used 3 new radios, 3 FTDX-10, there were some tests with our good old
TS590SG, it is hard to say how good or bad they are performing, but i think we
will keep them for now.

condx were not the best and most of EU was very difficult to work on 40m during
the night and always on high bands.
20m and 15m closed very early saturday and 10m was poor.
Also WX condition here were terrible, lots of rain and very high noise level.

it was nice race with all other MS teams on live score board

nice to see finally TM6M join in
hi guys from IR4X what about you still playing hiding in the jungle game?

congrats to LZ5R on superb score not possible to follow you in such condx from
here.

thanks for QSOs and cu in next one

on behalf of E7DX team
E77DX Braco