[3830] CQWW CW PJ4A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:21:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): KU8E K4BAI PJ4NX
Station: PJ4A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bonaire

  160:  154    16       51
   80:  951    25       85
   40: 1712    37      123
   20: 1764    36      115
   15: 1774    37      118
   10: 1008    24       72
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This was a "slim and trim" multi single from the PJ4G station.  Run
operators were K4BAI and KU8E.  We used an old FT1000MP Mark V and an AL1200 for
the mult station and a TS590SG and an Alpha 91b.  We had an array of permanent a
antennas, but didn't put any temporary antennas and didn't have any receive
antennas.  PJ4NX, Peter (PA3CNX) went home for a part of each night leaving just
the two of us for the overnight shifts.  Peter did most of the mult hunting and
all that was done by the second station while he was on site.  He did a
wonderful job. Was very concentrated and didn't let any workable multiplier go
unworked.  We jsed a Dell lap;top of indeterminate age and also a small Dell
Optiplex 3070 mini tower that is not very old.

the contest was a lot of fun.  Saturday wasn't nearly as good as Sunday and we
only had a few hundred QSOs on ten meters including only a few in Southern
Europe.  Sunday was much better on all bands and we worked some rare DX that we
haven't worked (or heard) in recent years.  Thanks for everyone who go on the
air to have fun and to give out QSOs.  We appreciate everyone we made.  Hope
condiitons continue on the upward path for a number of years.

We return home Wednesday.  In the meantime, we will try to be QRV some as
PJ4/home calls.  73, John and Jeff.