[3830] CQWW CW VJ3A(VK3JA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VJ3A(VK3JA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 22:22:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VJ3A
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VJ3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   26     7       16
   40:  501    22       53
   20:  167    16       29
   15:  685    22       51
   10:  220     9       12
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

In VK we have recently been granted new 2x1 contest callsigns.  This will be
good as the contesting community learns about these prefixes but in this first
contest with these new calls there was a lot of hesitation and repeats required
for many hesitant to log or understand my "VJ3" prefix.  My countrymen
also have "VL" as a new prefix which likely causes some logging issues
also.

Condx were very good but could still be better next year hopefully.   MY QTH had
very good 10 meter openings to the north but only a small number of EU's came
through and nothing from NA from VK3.  A VK4 has posted that many hours were
open for him to EU on 10M from his latitude so maybe next year it'll get better
for the rest.

Thanks to all for the calls and especially understanding what a "VJ3"
is!  Hi

73 Steve VK3JA