[3830] SS SSB W2OIB Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aschnabolk@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W2OIB Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:46:33 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W2OIB
Operator(s): W2OIB
Station: W2OIB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was SS # 68 for me and still enjoy it! Missed "NT" again for the
Sweep, and I spent quite a bit of time looking. I know they were on and there,
but just couldn't hear them through the QRM. Worked 84 sections in the CW SS,
and 83 in the phone. Not too bad. See you all in the CW Worldwide next. thanks
for all the Q's
73
Allan W@OIB