[3830] SS SSB KG5VK SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KG5VK SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 12:20:03 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK
Station: KG5VK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NTX

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

While I fell short of my 1500 Q's Goal by a boat load - only 684, Had Fun !!!
Missed West Texas as I heard others did, so no Sweep this year
Worked a lot more YL's and even more Old timers, yes older than myself :)
Had a great first two hours with a really great first hour Run
But that wore me out, did I mention I too am an old timer, now :)
Always an honor to work old friends K8KI, KA5M, N0AX and new ones in
Sweepstakes.
Thanks to everyone for the Q's
Cheers!
Steve