[3830] SS SSB NR4O Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NR4O Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:08:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 14.0

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a hard stop at 5pm Sunday.  It was a lot of work to get QSO's on Sunday.
But, I needed to find several west coast and VE sections so just S&P'd
largely Sunday morning and afternoon.  Took a lot of breaks as it was way too
much work to find new stations to work.  Saturday evening was a lot of fun.  I
was able to stake a frequency on 40m early and then down to 80m where the Q'a
just kept on coming until about 1am when I was running out of gas anyway.  The
runs were pretty good especially on 80m.  Thanks to Mike, N4GU for the
motivation from the online scoreboard.  I was constantly chasing him Saturday
evening.  I had a slight edge in Q's and he had me on the mults.  I probably
should have spent a little time on 20m to pick up the west coast mults early.
But, I figured they might be easier to get on Sunday and it worked out fine.  I
ended up missing AK, AB and NT though.  Saw a few spots for them.  But, could
never hear them.  I was happy to break the 100K score barrier just about 30
minutes before I had to shut down for another commitment.

Thanks to all for the Q's and hope I didn't mess up too many exchanges in the
log.

73,
Eric - NR4O