[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 04:16:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

   40:    4
Total:  151  Mults = 149  Total Score = 22,499

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Should have taken the warning to heart.  Called CQ on 7033 for 15 minutes before
this session started and got only one call (from VE5GC).  Thought 40 sounded
bad, but there were signals on the CW band, so I tried to make QSOs by run and
then S&P without much luck.  80 was quite good although signals generally
seemed weaker than I would have expected, with several exceptions.  No DX worked
except CO8NMN.  Best DX were a few stations from the west coast.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.