[3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1LN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 21:56:39 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Here is my annual 1000Q donation to the PVRC for SS-CW.  Hope to donate another
1000Qs in SS-SSB.  Had the sweep at 0150, just under 5 hours, thanks to VY1AAA.
Great ears!   Wow - were the low bands QUIET!  OUTSTANDING.

Not much SO2R due to slower speeds combined with the long exchange, but was nice
to keep my butt in the chair during very slow times and for mult chasing.

73,
Bruce N1LN