[3830] SS CW VY1CO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VY1CO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 17:56:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VY1CO
Operator(s): VY1CO
Station: VY1CO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:   1  Sections = 1  Total Score = 2

It was nice to work some of you…Auroral conditions were brutal at times with
deep QSB.

Sorry for those I missed or gave up on…not sure what’s so hard about waiting
a bit while I ask. AA4?  And get every call other than AA4…it’s a jungle out
there ;) I am not a contester….just doing my public service…

I escaped to 15 and found slightly worse condx but better operators hi.

Maybe hear some of you during the sub ss.

All in all, good times.
Scott Vy1co