[3830] CQWW SSB EE3M(EA3CX) SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arravaz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EE3M(EA3CX) SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 23:44:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: EE3M
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: PK430

  160:
   80: 1438    17       81
------------------------------
Total: 1438    17       81  Total Score = 202,566

Club: Catalonia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks all fer Qsos!!! The band was very noisy and I was very tired, many Qsos
lost that I could not extract from the noise and splatters.
Many thanks to EA3EBN, EA3EZD and EA3CCN for letting me use their station. Also
many thanks to EA3CCN, EA3AQ, EA3O and EA3TB for their help in putting up
antennas and setting up the station!!! See you in the CW leg!!!

Station: Yaesu FT-DX10, Elecraft K2, home made 8X MRF151 amp, 1 KW out.
Antennas: 2X 3el Inv V bi directional yagis, apex 30m high, 4 beverages 120 to
200m long.