[3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@NA7TB) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fred3830@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NA2U(@NA7TB) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 16:56:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: NA2U
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: NA7TB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 33:04
Remote Operation

  160:   21     6        5
   80:   45    16       25
   40:  182    26       53
   20:  242    33       85
   15:  535    34      108
   10:  212    21       50
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Waiting any longer to post is not going to help my result.  It was a lot of fun
on 15m and 10m (ain't no meters like ten meters) and I'm hoping that bodes well
for CQWW CW, which will have to better than this.

The remote operated without any hiccups.  No audio drops, it was just perfect.

In spite of the conditions which did not deteriorate to the depths predicted I
could not get a decent run going on any band.  Lots more S&P than usual.  I
think this was my first real effort in this contest operating SO from Arizona.
It's much harder to fight off the fatigue (narcolepsy) with slow rates.  The
benefits of a one-hour nap are great.

I was surprised that I only had SIX dupes.  Unbelievably low number.  For those
who don't know there are many, many ZERO-pointers between AZ and EU!

73 from the desert and C U in the CW test.

Fred/NA2U