[3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR4X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 01:12:35 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4TJE IK4ZGO IK4UPB I4VEQ
Station: IR4X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Sasso Marconi

  160:   52     8       51
   80:  688    21       96
   40: 1363    37      123
   20: 1553    38      139
   15: 2572    40      147
   10:  974    35      127
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

We have decided to participate in this CQWW only 10 days before.
We have used these years to review the whole setup of IR4X, but unfortunately
not everything was ready for this contest.
Anyway we decided to be in the MS.
Amazing propagation that remind me the early 90s from our station.
15 meters open from the morning on the JA and Asia with very strong signals then
a great open to the US in the afternoon.
Nice open on 10 meters to US.
20 meter evening was great both days.
Only 4 part-time operators.
So a score far beyond our expectations.