[3830] CQWW SSB N7GP SOSB80 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7GP SOSB80 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 23:19:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOSB80 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  135    18       30
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Only had time this weekend for some LATE night activity,,
Not a LOT of activity for me on 80 ,, especially EU;;
Although it seemed Like I  was the zone 3 go to guy in the USA !!!
Still lot of QRN,,too,, this time of year,,

Seeing the scores and Activity on 15 and 10 meters,,
Cant wait for CW and ARRL 10 meter test!!
could be a LOT of fun!!!
AS always had fun..
GO OUTLAWS
Tom