[3830] CQWW SSB K0AP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0AP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 14:14:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K0AP
Operator(s): K0AP
Station: K0AP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   87    26       61
   20:  183    28       79
   15:  392    28       99
   10:  123    18       45
------------------------------
Total:  785   100      284  Total Score = 843,648

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun weekend! It looks like the solar storm did not hugely impact the
bands, like almost everyone expected. 15m was great, even 10m opened. On Friday
night 40m was so good, EU's were booming on my Inv Vee. 20m was very good as
well. This was one of the funnest contest events I ever participated in.
Hopefully the positive trend upwards with Solar Cycle 25 continues.

HEX Beam, Inv Vee, Dipoles...
Yaesu FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, N1MM+.

73 Dragan K0AP