[3830] CQWW SSB W3FOX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W3FOX@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W3FOX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 02:11:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W3FOX
Operator(s): W3FOX
Station: W3FOX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MD/DC

  160:   25     9       12
   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:  326    33      100
   15:  246    28      106
   10:  186    21       96
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Unfortunately, I had some amplifier/antenna issues and could not operate on 40
and 80 this year. Also, at my age, I need a good nights sleep, so my operating
time was not as long as it should be to have a competitive score.  The bottom
line: I had a lot of fun and it was good to get back on SSB after spending so
much time on FT8Also glad to contribute to the PVRC totals. Rig was an Icom 7610
and an Icom PW-1. Antenna was a hex beam at 40 feet and an inverted L for the
little time I spent on 160. It was great to see the great conditions on 15 and
10.