[3830] CQWW SSB K8MR SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K8MR SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2021 00:59:55 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   40:   23     6       17
   20:   55    15       38
   15:   26    11       22
   10:   70    14       37
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

With ten meters showing up, this becomes a contest worth working once again!
Glad the forecast blackouts did not happen; bands were still good even while the
K index was at 5 on Sunday afternoon.

We got back to Sarasota around noon on Friday, needing to unpack and get ready
for our daughter & family who showed up Saturday evening. Saturday afternoon
I did get the 80M OCF back up, though with a few sticky branches to kept one end
from getting quite as high as it ought to have been. Made a point to say
"Five Nine Oh Fiiiive". Hope too many did not auto enter me in zone
four, though that is their problem if they did.

Best DX was FR4KR on 10. Heard a zone 26 up there, but did not get his call as
he was a pretty slow op and was obviously having trouble with the EU pileup.

73 - Jim  K8MR