[3830] CQWW SSB KB0EO SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb0eo@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KB0EO SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 23:19:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Minnesota

   40:   28    15       18
   20:  117    34       85
   15:   96    31       74
   10:   37    17       33
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I popped in and out of the contest - I was out most of Saturday spending time
with my granddaughter. I was amazed to see that I posted 13 total hours...didn't
seem like that much. I never called CQ - only search and capture.

My only objectives were to work 32 zones and 100 countries on one band - I got
to 34 zones on 20, but fell short of the countries at 85. The points were
incidental in this one. As expected, a lot of very bad behavior with east coast
calling over and over and over. I was delighted to break through every pileup
for some of the rare stuff, including FR, V5, 5Z4, 7Q, JD/O. I had to scold
people a few times to shut up...they're not calling you. I guess many subscribe
to the line off the old movie Top Gun..."The plaque for the alternate is
down in the lady's room."

This is a fun contest, but I like the CW version better.

See you in the pileups!

73,

Dan - KB0EO
Kilkenny, MN