[3830] IlQP K9RN(N7US) Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@n7us.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP K9RN(N7US) Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 01:23:03 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2021

Call: K9RN
Operator(s): N7US
Station: N7US

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

  160:     16
   80:    146
   40:    284
   20:    120
------------------------
Total:    566       0  Mults = 112  Total Score = 126,784

Club: McHenry County Wireless Association

Comments:

Thanks to WB9ICF, President of the McHenry Country Wireless Association, my
local club, and KB9I, trustee of K9RN, for the permission to use the club call.
Using a 9 call in my state QSO party is much better than using my own call.

It was fun working so many ops I work every week in the CWTs.

K3S, SteppIR @ 50', 2L 40 @ 60', 80M half sloper, 160M inverted vee

Talk about undecided.  I didn't decide to operate low power CW until ten minutes
before it started.  I felt bad skipping my usual K1USN Slow Speed Test at 00Z.

Chasing K9PG on the scoreboard was very motivating.

I probably should have tried to work more mobiles but that could be a full-time
activity.  AD4EB is unbelievable, sticking to his schedule and operating QRQ
while his wife drives.

Anyway, thanks for the fun.