[3830] SAC SSB HA3DX(HA4XH) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB HA3DX(HA4XH) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:16:48 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: HA3DX
Operator(s): HA4XH
Station: HA3DX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN96jo

   80:  105    34
   40:  124    34
   20:  169    41
   15:   70    27
   10:    7     6
-------------------
Total:  475   142  Total Score = 67,450

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

Rig: YAESU FTDX3000, PA-HENRY 3K Premier, SDRplay RSP2,
Antennas-5 el monobander Long John Yagis for 28-21-14MHz,
Bi-square (E-W) 14MHz, Lazy-H antennas for 7 MHZ(NW-SE/SW-NE)
Single Quads for 3,5MHz (SW-NE)/NW/SE/
K9AY
.

In memoriam HA3UU.
Our friend HA3UU Janos Mach has passed away.
Janos was 4-time Amateur Radio World Champion
He was the founder and president of HA3DX STN of Paks Nuclear Power Plant.
Very active contester and DX-er, our good friend and mentor.
RIP Janos. Really going to miss hearing you on the air.

Thanks for all QSO's!  73's es DX!

Charlie (HA4XH)