[3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH/2 Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 14:14:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 13

Call: K3GHH/2
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

Total:  38  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,368

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was my last /2 operation of the year. Everybody was booming in on 40m but I
certainly was not booming out; usually it's my best band here at the camp.

The Eagle, N3ZN, and MFJ keyer are headed for their boxes within the next hour.
(PS Apology to Don N4ZZ for resting my finger on the 'exchange' keyer button and
managing to send it not twice, but THREE times. I've done this, rarely
fortunately, before and should have known better.)

This was also my first use of the N3FJP CWT log. It seems to show multipliers by
band, not QSOs. I just scrolled through my (short) log and counted the
contacts.

Sunday is the 500-mile drive back to Maryland. Neither I nor the cats are fond
of it, but it's got to be done!

---73 and thanks for today's and the summer/fall's /2 QSOs... John K3GHH/2