[3830] CaQP K9UIY SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP K9UIY SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 22:16:56 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SO LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   34     0
   40:   62     0
   20:   56     0
   15:   48     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  200     0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 26,400

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Late getting into this CQP.  My family and friends held a virtual (ZOOM)
celebration of life for my younger sister who died very suddenly and
unexpectedly in July of this year.  My first QSO was 5 hours after the start.  I
had fun as always in this contest, which is one of my favorite state QSO
Parties.  Always with lots of stations on the air and most counties are
activated.  Good to see old and new friends again.  Looking forward to doing it
full time again next year!  Thanks for the Q's.  Vic  K9UIY